The Presiding Bishop of Sword of the Spirit Ministries , Wale Oke, said on Thursday that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo would have been killed in the Kogi helicopter crash if not for his reliance on God .
He spoke in Ibadan at the ongoing 37th annual Holy Ghost Convention of Sword of the Spirit Ministries popularly known as Christ Life Church .
The News Agency of Nigeria recalls that Osinbajo and some of his aides had escaped death in an helicopter crash in Kabba, Kogi State , in the build- up to the last general elections.
Oke, speaking on the theme , “ The Manifold Wisdom of God , ” said the vice president would have been dead by now if he had not attended the Redemption Camp ’ s monthly vigil that preceded the crash .
The popular cleric said despite the exalted position occupied by Osinbajo, coupled with his tight schedules as vice president , he never abandoned God under whatever guise.
- Decentupdate Is Founded and owned by Miss Decent; A Graduate of University of Nigeria Nsukka that has great passion and interest for technology and latest trends in the ICT world. The main aim of this great site is to keep all the visitors and followers abreast of the latest trends in the news of politics and social changes.
- NEWS2019.09.10FORMATION OF ABUJA GROUP; OPPORTUNITY TO OGAH, THE APC AS UMAHI FROWNS AT OGBEE
- NEWS2019.09.05‘Osinbajo’s attendance of monthly vigil saved him from copter crash death’
- NEWS2019.07.25What Braimoh has to say about Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- NEWS2019.06.11Breaking: Omo-Agege defeats Ekweremadu, emerges Deputy Senate President