The saying that, what would kill a dog doesn’t allow it sense the smell of its faeces has been made evident in the political life of the sacked House of Representatives member, Ezza South/Ikwo federal constituency, Hon. Laz Ogbee.
It was gathered that the political maradona and governor of Ebonyi state, His Excellency, Apostle Engr. Chief Dr, Dave Umahi, FNSE, FNATE masterminded and/or spearheaded the silent and skillful rigging of the 2019 general elections against the All Progressive Congress (APC), and this saw the emergence of all the candidates of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the state as winners.
Even our last born who is in primary school now, Ogechi knew it explicitly that the electorates voted massively for Comrade Chief Chinedu Ogah, OON, but was rigged out with the influence of the state governor who judiciously and tactically utilized the state apparatus in achieving such.
Two months ago, it was alleged that Hon Ogbee and other National Assembly (NASS) members formed Abuja group, aimed at determining who succeeds Gov. Umahi come 2023, and thereby engendered schism amongst the PDP family in the state. This development however, got the governor infuriated and perturbed, and he decided to allow justice prevail without his usual influence in the case between Comrade Chief Ogah of the APC and Hon Ogbee of the PDP. Of course, Comrade Chief Ogah had challenged the victory of Hon Ogbee at the polls, whereupon the former was unbiasedly declared the legitimate winner of the House of Representatives, Ezza South/Ikwo federal constituency, yesterday, by the election petition tribunal sitting in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state.
If our brother had not involved in the formation of the earlier mentioned group, as alleged, the governor would have influenced the case in his favour, and Comrade Chief Ogah would have been robbed again as was done at the polls.
Essentially, other NASS members who have electoral cases would also lose as the governor is highly determined to crush Abuja group in order to silence whoever that is not his anointed candidate that would be eyeing his position come 2023.
A reliable source also has it that the NASS members are not happy with the silence of the governor over the Ogah-Ogbee case and are seriously ganging up against him.
With the victory of Comrade Chief Chinedu Ogah, OON, the APC is reinvigorated in Ebonyi, and Abuja group death and inhumed.
Comrade Polycarp Obinna Alegu,
Social Media Critic/Advocate for Good Governance.
- Decentupdate Is Founded and owned by Miss Decent; A Graduate of University of Nigeria Nsukka that has great passion and interest for technology and latest trends in the ICT world. The main aim of this great site is to keep all the visitors and followers abreast of the latest trends in the news of politics and social changes.
- NEWS2019.09.10FORMATION OF ABUJA GROUP; OPPORTUNITY TO OGAH, THE APC AS UMAHI FROWNS AT OGBEE
- NEWS2019.09.05‘Osinbajo’s attendance of monthly vigil saved him from copter crash death’
- NEWS2019.07.25What Braimoh has to say about Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- NEWS2019.06.11Breaking: Omo-Agege defeats Ekweremadu, emerges Deputy Senate President